ZESTY MEXICAN SOUP
This is a super easy, delicious soup that can easily be made vegetarian by substituting vegetable broth and adding more beans in place of the chicken.
-1 medium sweet onion, chopped
-4 large cloves of garlic, chopped
-1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pkg ground chicken
-32 oz chicken broth
-16oz jar chunky salsa
-1 can black beans, drained/rinsed
-1 small can of corn, drained
-1 small jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
-1 Tablespoon chili powder
-1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
-1 teaspoon dried cilantro or chopped fresh to taste
-salt and pepper to taste
Place olive oil, onion and garlic in large pot. Sauté over medium-low heat until translucent. Add ground chicken and cook while breaking up into small pieces.
Reduce heat to low. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Cook for about 15 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
Spice amounts can easily be adjusted to taste. ENJOY 😋 ...
Here is a FULL BODY CIRCUIT WORKOUT for ALL LEVELS that can be done at HOME.
Complete each exercise 1 time in a circuit format and repeat 2-3 times. I have listed the exercises below in text and also give more specific cues in this video. Please message me if you have any questions.
It is SO important to KEEP MOVING and to do whatever you can - it all counts 💪😅
1. PUSH UPS- Complete on the floor or on a raised surface such as a table or countertop. 10-15 reps.
2. SQUATS- Use just your body weight or add a dumbbell at chest (goblet squat) for an increased challenge. 10-15 reps.
3. 1 ARM DUMBBELL ROW- Use a dumbbell or weighted object. 10-15 reps each side.
4. SEATED KNEE LIFTS- Sit at edge of chair without touching back. 10-15 lifts each leg or with both legs together.
5. SUMO SQAUT- Hold stable object for support if needed. 10-15 reps.
6. LATERAL RAISES- Can do while sitting or standing. Keep elbows slightly bent and lift only to shoulder height. 10-15 reps.
7. TRICEPS KICKBACKS- Keep upper arm close to body and only move at the elbow.
10-15 reps each side.
8. BICEPS CURL (in LUNGE optional)- Use 2 dumbbells or equally weighted objects. Can do while sitting if needed. Use staggered stance to challenge balance.
Have a GREAT WORKOUT- you will be glad you did it 😁👍🤪 ...
- Use HYPNOSIS For Stress Management May 22, 2019
- THE “DIET” DILEMMA PART 2- Pros and Cons of Some Popular Eating Plans April 8, 2019
- The “Diet” Dilemma- Part 1 January 28, 2019